Latest Movie :

Meatless Monday.

I was watching the new, and saw the protestors, placarding about the live export trade. I have been keeping quiet about it because I'm a bad vegetarian but, I've been thinking.

All these protestors are getting emotional about
Animal cruelty but how many have reduced their meat/animal intake? There are statements flying around the media about the cattle industry and government involvement but capitalism is a great form of democracy. I suggest we vote with out mouths. I won't advocate the abstinence of all animal products, but how about a meat free Monday? If people could make conscious decisions about what meat was consumed and how much, I hypothesize, less animals would suffer.

Meat free Monday. It's not that hard!
Share this article :

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2011. mojalodz - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger