Latest Movie :

Stay-ups

Things have kind of ground to a halt on the HW/ G front. He still emails her daily, but her and I talked and she really has no interest in pursuing anything with him for a couple of reasons.

First, and maybe most importantly, she has said over and over that she only wants me. How can I argue with that? As much as it turns me on to think of her cutting loose, I'm very happy knowing I satisfy my wife (on several levels.)

Secondly, she said the last thing she wants is for him to do something crazy like fall for her. She doesn't want the to be a tipping point in his troubled marriage. I told her  I believe he's already infatuated with her. As long as she keeps meeting for coffee and drinks, he'll have his hopes up. I believe she either has to stop talking to/ seeing him, or she needs to come clean with her "special" situation as it relates to me.

If she were able to do that, he may just loosen up and realize he can have his cake and eat it too.

Speaking of sweets, here's a shot of Rebecca getting ready for work in the morning. I'm a big fan of the "stay-ups". She still has the Mexico tan-lines. Next trip we'll have to leave the kids at home so she can get an even tan.



Edit: The irony of the situation just hit me after I re-read this. It's knowledge that she loves me that gives me comfort in offering her this freedom. If we were missing something as a couple, I'm not sure I would be as open to her interacting with other men. 

The more she tells me I'm her one and only, the more I relax about (and desire) the idea of her enjoying the company of another man. So far, I just don't understand why.


Share this article :

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2011. mojalodz - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger