Latest Movie :

More government bovine excriment.

This post will be short as I'm on my iPhone. So, two things. 1) check out heathenscripture.com That guy said everything I was thinking and he made it sound smart and witty. 2) I'm sick of the coalition bitching about the labour/green alliance. As far as I'm concerned people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. The COALalition is made up of Liberals and Nationals, making it the LNP. Did they forget about their cousins, mooching in the spare room? This is all a part of the minority government so grow up Abbot (and the rest of his platoon).

Also, I'm pissed off about the rate rise in the Redland City Council. Councils isn't providing any new services or doing anything beneficial with this blatant money grab. I'm currently trying to sell a house and let me tell you the market value of the property hasn't increased, interest rates aren't on the rise. This is an example of poor leadership and mismanagement. For a place which boasts to be the most sustainable city I find it hard to believe they need to take more money from rate payers. If the council is truly sustainable there would be money set aside for when it is about to go belly up. Or was the sustainability award for a different department? Or maybe it just isn't worth the recycled paper it was written on (in a biodegradable soy based ink of course).

Ok, so that was three things. Might need a real post then.
Share this article :

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2011. mojalodz - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger