Latest Movie :

Tax This.

As of late there has been loads of talk about climate change, carbon tax, the economy and coalmines. A quick glance of the Telly shies rampant corporatism, and unsubstantiated rhetoric supported by the opposition and their so-called leader. I won't go I to the details of the carbon tax because I think www.heathenscripture.com does a great job of showing this with a pro stance. What I do want so say is the following:

Why the fuck do we need to be at crisis point before we consider the effects of environmental damage. It pisses me right off to think the economy is preferences about the environment to the degree it is. At the end of the day, if we don't have the environment, we don't have an economy.
Share this article :

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2011. mojalodz - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger